We’re very proud of Baskerville Hall. Apart from the high standard of accommodation and excellent location it’s got a really cool name!
The property, a three storey Victorian Villa designed by prominent Worcester architect Alfred Hill Parker, was commissioned in July 1894 by local solicitor John Stallard on an area of former woodland called The Shrubbery. The first occupant however appears to have been Francis Ronald Jeffery, another local solicitor, and his family. We don’t know when it was finished but we think within a few years or so later, around 1895/97.